This is something I have had at restaurants but am not sure if the ingredients are the same.I tried and tested at home to get the flavor we have at Chinese restaurants in India.
Anyway it raw veggies with a mix of condiments.Served it to my daughter’s friends and they liked it too..so it must be good.
- Cucumber – 1, sliced thin & long
- Carrot – 1, sliced thin & long
- Vinegar – 1Tbsp
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1/2tsp
- Hot & Sour tomato ketch up – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Chilli powder – a pinch(optional)
- In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve the salad cold.